- Flank Steak
- Big Green Egg Ancho Chili & Coffee Seasoning
- Big Green Egg Cayenne Hot Sauces
- 1 large onion
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- soft flour tortillas (small)
- Set the Egg for direct cooking at 400 degrees F/204 degrees C with an EGGspander.
- Cut the onion in half & grill with the jalapeno until desired doneness.
- Season the steak with the Big Green Egg Ancho Chile & Coffee Seasoning. Grill the flank steak for 2 minutes per side; rest for 2 minutes & then slice thin.
- Warm the tortillas on the top sliding grid. On each tortilla, add meat & top with the onions. Serve the tacos with sauce on the side.
Source: The Big Green Egg