Grilled Sourdough with Buttery Herbs, Heirloom Tomatoes + a Honey Drizzle
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced and covered with salt + pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat your grill over medium heat. In a bowl, stir together butter, basil, oregano, chives, thyme and salt until combined. Spread the butter on both sides of each sourdough slice. Place the bread on the grates and grill until the bread is toasty and char marks appear, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side.
- Remove the bread and immediately add the sliced tomatoes with a drizzle of honey.