1/2 jar (170 mL) VH® Garlic Marinade - Strong
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 3 lb (1.5 kg) bone-in chicken thighs or drumsticks
PAM® Original Spray
Stir together VH® Garlic Marinade - Strong, oil, lemon juice, vinegar, smoked paprika, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) marinade; set aside. Toss chicken with remaining VH® Garlic Marinade - Strong. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
Preheat grill to medium heat; grease grate well with PAM® Original Spray. Grill chicken, turning occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature registers 165°F (74°C) on meat thermometer.
Brush chicken with reserved marinade; grill for 3 to 5 minutes or until marinade starts to char and caramelize. Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
For herbal notes, add a few fresh thyme or rosemary sprigs to the marinade and sprinkle finely chopped parsley over the grilled chicken before serving.