Taking the best of both worlds and combining them into one massively delicious whole is possibly the best idea ever! Topped with your favorites, these Loaded Nacho Fries are sure to be the best thing you have eaten. Serve this with your other game-day favorite snacks or just for the fun of it. There’s something for everyone on this platter and it’s completely customizable too. Add hot peppers, fresh tomatoes, hold the onions, add olives, or go nuts with different kinds of cheese! Whatever you like. Also, insert obligatory Not Yo Fries, they’re mine joke here.
GAME DAY NACHO FRIES - FULLY LOADED
1 package (750g/26.5 oz)
Frozen French fries
Seasoned salt to taste
2 avocados, diced
¼ red onion, diced
1 small tomato seeded, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
½ lime, juiced
Salt and pepper to taste
Pre-cooked taco beef
¾ red onion, diced
1 small tomato, seeded, diced
2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, tex mex, Monterey jack, mozzarella etc.)
1 jalapeño, diced
2 Green onions, chopped
Sour cream for garnish
- The day before, prepare the guac for maximum flavor development. In a bowl, combine all of the guac ingredients except for salt and pepper. Mash together with a fork, then taste, seasoning to your preference.
- Cook the fries to the manufacturer’s instructions after lightly spraying with cooking spray and sprinkling lightly with your favorite seasoning salt.
- Preheat your grill to around 350°F (unless you used it to cook the fries in the first place). Place a cast-iron frying pan on the grill to preheat.
- Once the fries are ready, transfer them to your preheated cast iron pan layering cheese, beef, tomato, and onion. Place the loaded fries onto the grill and bake for 5 to 15 minutes, until all of the toppings are hot and melty.
- Finish the loaded fries with dollops of sour cream, homemade guacamole, green onion, and jalapeño, and watch this delightful snack disappear.
Loaded Nacho Fries are a great snack or treat meal, perfect for enjoying with good drinks and great friends. Share your game day grilling recipes, stories, and photos to our social pages like Grills Facebook and Instagram using the hashtags #GameDayBBQ and #NapoleonGrills #PatioPalace.