1 Coca-Cola, can
1 Heinz Chili Sauce, bottle
1 Dry Onion Soup Mix, package
4 Pound flat cut beef brisket - You'll want to trim the fat on the brisket, leaving only about 1/4 inch on top.
- Mix the Coke, Heinz chili sauce (you can find it in the condiment aisle of the grocery store) and dry onion soup mix in a bowl.
- Put the brisket into a large baking pan and pour the Coke-chili sauce mixture over top. (If you use a larger piece of brisket, or the whole brisket you may need to double the sauce mixture.)
- Start the Traeger on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established, 4 to 5 minutes. Close the lid and preheat the Traeger to 300 degrees F for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put the pan of brisket on the grill and cook for 3 to 4 hours or until the brisket is tender. (Stick a fork in it and when it twists with little effort, it's ready!)
- Let the brisket rest, covered in its juices for 30 minutes to an hour before you slice her up and serve.