|Prep Time: 10 minutes||Cook Time: 1 hour|
|Difficulty: 2/5||Serves: 4|
- 4 sweet potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- 2 avocados
- 1 small bunch coriander
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 g Corn
- 1 bunch green onions
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Broil King The Perfect BBQ Spice Rub
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel, quarter and slice the sweet potatoes. Toss the potatoes, BBQ rub, and cooking oil in a cast roaster or cast skillet on your grill at 350°F (177°C) for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until potatoes are soft with a caramelized exterior. Mash before serving or not.
- For the salsa, add diced tomatoes, thin-sliced green onions to a bowl. Place corn in a cast-iron skillet to brown or if using corn on the cob, place peeled corn directly on cooking grates and grill on HIGH until browned approximately 20 minutes, move frequently. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, green onions, corn, and diced coriander and season with lime juice, honey, salt, and pepper. To add more heat to your salsa, try adding raw Jalapenos or Habaneros depending on how much heat you want.
- Grill corn tortillas and place in a tortilla warmer or cover with a bowl to soften.
- To assemble, start with smoked sweet potato mixture, top with sliced avocado, salsa, and more fresh coriander.