Seasoned BBQ Bread
|Prep Time: 10 min||Serves: 4|
|Cook Time: 25 min||Difficulty: Easy|
- 1 tbsp. Spicy Pepper Medley Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 loaf Sourdough Bread
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. Cornmeal
- Place the pizza stone on the off side of the grill. Turn on the opposite side of the grill, preheating to 350°F (175°C).
- In a bowl mix seasonings and the cheeses. Slice the bread without going all the way through the bottom, then turn it 90 degrees, and slice again to create little bread squares or diamonds.
- Stuff the cheese and seasoning mixture thoroughly into all the slices. Pour the butter all over the bread making sure to get it into all of the crevasses.
- Sprinkle the preheated stone with cornmeal then place the seasoned bread onto the stone. Tent with foil and bake with the lid down for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake another 5-10 minutes until the top is golden and bubbly.
- Serve it hot.