|Prep Time: 10 mins||Fuel Type: Gas|
|Cook Time: 10-15 mins||Serves: 4|
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons grated cotija or Parmigiano-Reggiano® cheese
- ¾ teaspoon prepared chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 4 ears fresh corn, husked
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
- In a small bowl combine the spread ingredients and mix well. In a second small bowl combine the topping ingredients and mix well.
- Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the corn over direct medium heat, with the lid closed, until the kernels are browned in spots and tender, 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove from the grill.
- Smear the spread all over the corn and then season evenly with the topping. Serve right away.