Maple Planked Pork Tenderloin with Brown Sugar BBQ Rub
Prep Time: 10 min
|Serves: 4-6 people|
|Cook Time: 45 min||Difficulty: Easy|
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar or maple sugar
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Bone Dust BBQ Seasoning
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 3 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 tbsp. Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning
- 2 maple planks
- pepper to taste
- Soak your plank for at least one hour before beginning.
- Preheat the grill to between 350°F and 375°F, preparing to use the indirect grilling method. Place the soaked planks on the grill between the two lit burners to preheat.
- In a small bowl mix together all of the seasonings. Pat the tenderloin dry with paper towel. Massage the seasoning mixture into the meat and then place each tenderloin on a plank.
- Grill roast the planked tenderloins for approximately 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads at least 145°F. Remove the planks and pork from the grill. Remember to periodically check on the pork and planks. Have a spray bottle handy if your plank catches fire or begins to smolder.
- Set the planks onto a heat safe surface and allow them to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing and serving.