Napoleon’s new Ascent™ Multi View Gas Fireplace is available as a See Thru or a three-sided Peninsula and features various firebox/burner options including a log burner, a linear glass burner or a designer fire cradle featuring topaz glass to match any room in your home. The new Ascent™ Multi View Gas Fireplace offer up to 30,000 BTU’s, a massive 2,023 sq. in. viewing area, multiple firebox configurations and electronic ignition with battery back-up. Media kits and decorative panels are available to match any room in your home.
- Available in a See Thru (two-sided) or peninsula (three-sided) version with a log burner (BHD4ST/BHD4P), a linear topaz glass burner (BHD4STG/BHD4PG) or a designer fire cradle complete with exclusive topaz glass (BHD4STFC/BHD4PFC)
- Available in natural gas (propane conversion kit available)
- Optional remote controls with digital screen
- A massive 2,023 sq. in. viewing area for the See Thru model and 2,484 sq. in. viewing area for the Peninsula model
- Optional Newport™Deluxe Decorative Brick Panels or MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels available
- Designer Fire Art Metail Coil and Nickel Stix available for the linear topaz glass burner version
- Standard safety screen