KRAHN ADIRONDACK CHAIR CLASSIC
A Classy Classic Adirondack
The Adirondack chair has always been a popular choice for the outdoorsy type, and a favorite for those seeking the comfort and style that nothing else seems to match. It's the perfect chair to relax in after work, over the weekend, or at the cottage; wherever you are! Our newer version, the Adirondack Chair Classic, has the same seat width that customers love about our Deluxe model, while featuring thinner and less materials in some ways, for a lighter weight and slightly lesser cost. We retained the heavy-duty front legs for strength, and you still get a large supportive back, and wide seat for your comfort, which comes first. A popular choice for the style alone, or just those looking for middle ground between the Small and the Deluxe.
- Wide 5.5 inch arms.
- Large deep fan back, with curves that fit just right.
- Wide and fit for extreme comfort and support.
- 1.5 inch front legs for a solid, stable chair.
- 3/4 inch material on seat and back for a lighter, slightly less costly option.
- Stainless hardware, with hidden screws for a clean, elegant style. Supports under the seat, and between legs, improving strength and stability
- Overall Height - 38.5 in.
- Arm Height - 21.5 in.
- Seat height - 15.25 in.
- Length - 35. in.
- Width - 32 in.
- Seat Width - 22 in.
- Weight - 44 lbs.