|Prep Time: 15 min||Cook Time: 15 min|
|Difficulty: Easy||Serves: 2|
- 1 head Fresh Kale
- 1/4 cup Butter (plus for greasing)
- Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning, to taste
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Preheat the grill to low, around 300°F (150°C) to 325°F (160°C).
- Wash and thoroughly dry the kale. Break off leaf pieces into bite sized chunks, making sure not to leave any ribs.
- Mix Club House La Grille Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning and salt into the butter.
- Use waxed paper to massage the butter mixture on the leaves. Lightly grease tin foil with a little extra butter and then wrap the seasoned leaves in the lightly greased tin foil.
- Cook on a very low temperature for about 15 minutes until the edges are browned.
- Allow the kale chips to cool before you eat them.